Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Serious shooters and reloaders will find the cartridges they love--and many they never dreamed of--in this newest edition of the most widely read cartridge reference book ever published. From the latest introductions in standard American sporting cartridges, to the hottest proprietary rounds, and new authoritative feature articles by the gun industry's heavy hitters on cartridge design, application, selection, tips and idiosyncrasies, this book is packed with everything shooters, handloaders and cartridge collectors need to know.
Cartridges of the World, 15th Edition is packed with over 680 pages of concise information and data on old, new and currently manufactured ammo. Heavily illustrated with more than 1,500 photos, this book is the ultimate guide for gun owners interested in current and historical ammunition for handguns, rifl es and shotguns--and everything in between.
With 50 new cartridges, including the latest cutting-edge factory loads, to wildcats that will set ballistic trends for years to come, plus updated cartridge descriptions and the newly expanded full-color feature article section, Cartridges of the World, 15th Edition is the most comprehensive reference of its kind, and a must-have for every firearms owner--from beginner to advanced.
IT'S ALL HERE!
- 50 new cartridges
- Full-color feature story section
- Trendsetting wildcats
- Updated spec and reference charts
- Expert advice on handloads and cartridge selection
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.