Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This book chronicles Cartier's constant quest for excellence in the manufacture of complicated watches. From a Tortue single push-piece chronograph, created in 1929 to a contemporary Santos 100 skeleton watch, Cartier interprets complications in its own inimitable way, always with a sense of design.
Laziz Hamani's photographs capture these objects of exceptional artistry while author and expert Jack Forster shares the spirit that motivates each craftsman, engineer, and artist to create the most stunning complicated watches.
Cartier Time Art will also be the catalog of an international touring exhibition curated by the Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka, which will premiere at Bellerive Museum in Zurich, Switzerland from August to November 2011.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.