Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This volume reproduces an extremely rare catalog published in 1862 by the noted carriage manufacturer Lawrence, Bradley and Pardee of New Haven, Connecticut. It contains more than 200 finely detailed engravings of carriages and sleighs from the mid-nineteenth century.
Proudly advertising everything from a Light French Dog-Cart to "a very Rich Glass-Quartered Coach," complete with steps, iron baggage rack, and full trim, the catalog also includes customized models of a curtain coach, child's chaise, light French coupe, cabriolet, six-seat beach wagon, Portland sleigh, and scores of other carriages and coaches. Complete with original descriptions and prices, these elegant illustrations offer transportation buffs an opportunity to study the horse-drawn vehicles of yesteryear in an inexpensive republication of a catalog worth hundreds of dollars in its original edition. These pages also represent a rich source of royalty-free art for today's commercial artists and advertisers, as well as an enjoyable browsing volume for antiques enthusiasts and anyone fascinated by American life in a bygone era.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.