Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Can a system ever truly be considered reliable if it isn't fundamentally secure?In two previous O'Reilly books, experts from Google showed how reliability is fundamental to service design. Site Reliability Engineering and The Site Reliability Workbook demonstrated how and why a commitment to the entire service lifecycle enables organizations to successfully build, deploy, monitor, and maintain software systems.
Security is also crucial to the design and operation of scalable systems in production, as it plays an important part in product quality, performance, reliability, and availability. In a world where most products are connected to the internet, and with cloud technologies and machine learning becoming more prevalent, enabling security by default is increasingly important.
This book shares best practices to help an organization of any size design scalable and reliable systems that are fundamentally secure. It also offers insights into how teams across an organization can collaborate on security and reliability.
Specifically, you'll learn about:
- Design Strategies
- Implementation & Operations
- Preparing for the Worst: Detection & Response
- Scaling Security and the Organization
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.