Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The author extensively analyses the nature of the design process and the differences between science and art. As such it offers an integrated and comprehensive perspective to understand design activity both from an epistemological and practical standpoint.
Within this theoretical framework, the author explains how case study research is a primordial means to establish such a knowledge base and develops a practical method to do so.
This book is an essential text and provocative guide for educators, students and practitioners, offering the opportunity to reflect on the impact and motivations of design decision-making that will ultimately lead to more responsive design solutions.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.