Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
James Stewart Polshek has witnessed changing architectural tastes, worked with numerous high-profile personalities, and designed many of America’s most prominent buildings. His notable and immediately recognizable projects include the William J. Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, Arkansas, and the renovation and expansion of Carnegie Hall in New York City.
Committed to principles of community, history, and environment, Polshek has devoted his fifty-plus-year career to serving the common good. In Build, Memory, he surveys his life’s work in an accessible personal narrative, with a focus on the process of designing a building and working with clients to implement their vision. A lively narrative and abundant imagery guide the reader through the sixteen diverse and important structures that Polshek has named the highlights of his active and impressive career, revealing details about the history and development of these buildings along the way.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.