Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Mint Museum’s collection of British ceramics is one the best and largest in the United States, numbering over two thousand items. It boasts objects from all the major centers of production: Wedgwood, Chelsea, Worcester and Staffordshire. The collection is remarkable for its vast range and includes salt-glazed stoneware, lead-glazed earthenware, creamware, and soft- and hard-paste porcelain. This important and visually stunning new publication features two hundred highlights selected on account of their rarity, craftsmanship, or as important examples of particular methods of production or decoration. There are scholarly entries, two illustrated essays on the collection, and a bibliography.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.