Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The humble breadboard often gets overlooked in our age of surface-mount components and computer-aided design. If you are an engineering pro, sure, there may be faster (if pricier) ways to prototype circuits. But if you are just starting out or just having fun, nothing beats hands-on learning -- and in electronics, there's still no better tool for hands-on learning than a solderless breadboard with wire-lead components.
In this full-color illustrated handbook, you will find 10 DIY robotics projects that will change the way you think about breadboards:
These projects use inexpensive, readily-available parts that can be assembled without soldering. A shopping list is included in the booklet, or you can buy a kit by scanning the code inside. Along the way, you'll discover the fascinating field of analog -- aka BEAM -- robotics, which empowers you to create complex behavior using simple sense-and-respond logic instead of digital programming.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.