Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Billie’s Book is a colourful children’s book about the right way to treat others, each part of the lesson expands on the general idea of being worthy of respect and treating others with respect.
It guides young readers towards a more open and welcoming approach to the world while also providing an important moral compass, urging them not to steal, lie, or bully others.
Every person in this world is unique, special in their own way.
From an early age, we often receive messages contrary to this, so it is important that children learn that they are special and worthy of respect. It is also important that they learn to extend that respect to others and the world around them. This book presents an illustrated lesson about how we should interact with the world around us. Paired with beautiful illustrations, each part of the lesson expands on the general idea of being worthy of respect and treating others with respect.
The book is a labor of love for the author – writing it for her child and children everywhere.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.