Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
We all need a good laugh now and then, especially at the expense of a big-shot politician who opens his or her mouth and removes all doubt about their inherent idiocy, their lovable lunacy, or their daffy demeanor that again and again makes them a late-night-TV punchline. And when it comes to goofy gaffes and dimwitted declarations, nobody does it better than America’s most beloved uncle figure, smilin’ Joe Biden.
Biden at his verbally vapid worst is at his all-time best in Biden Time. This collection of the current VP’s most memorably moronic or misfired quotes over the last forty-plus years paints a picture of a man notoriously at odds with saying what he means. Since 2008, Biden, as U.S. vice president, has served at the pleasure of President Barack Obama. At times the pleasure has been all ours as we await the next inevitable Biden faux pas. Chock-full of QR codes, Biden Time takes directly to video clips of Uncle Joe spouting his brand of rhetoric reminiscent of the classic gems we’ve heard before, such as:
- “A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!” Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTjlAd-GXM]
- “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. . . . I’m not joking.” Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]
- “Stand up, Chuck, let ’em see ya.” Biden, in a public speech, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is confined to a wheelchair. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]
- “If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’s still a 30 percent chance we’re going to get it wrong.” Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus.
Biden Time not only covers what Biden has said in recent years as vice president, it also goes back several decades, covering scandals throughout his career.
Perhaps Biden should take a cue from his boss, President Obama: speak only when there is a teleprompter in front of you. Then again, a totally teleprompted Biden wouldn’t brandish the same kind of charm that makes Uncle Joe one of America’s most prominent shoot-from-the-hip public personas. Biden Time illustrates how one man can simultaneously be adored by Democrats as “just one of the guys,” yet delightfully abhorred by Republicans who see Biden as the poster guy for all that is misguided about the Obama administration.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.