Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The evolution of beekeeping can be traced in the changing shape of the beehive and in the various structures used to house and protect it. These range from simple recesses holding one or two straw hives in house or garden walls to large free-standing buildings which could hold up to 32 hives. The wide variety of forms reflects the wealth, occupation and idiosyncrasies of owners, the increasing knowledge of the life cycle and requirements of the honey bee and the economic climate of the day.
With developments in beekeeping techniques in the nineteenth century these structures fell into disuse. Today they are often unrecognized and many are derelict or have disappeared altogether. It is hoped that this book will introduce to a wider public the various and fascinating ways in which bees were housed and will encourage the recording and preservation of those examples still to be found.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.