Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This brand new and exquisitely illustrated book introduces one of the great collections of jewellery, with examples of 50 key items of jewellery dating from the 1st century BC to the turn of the twentieth century. Specific terminology, when used, is always explained; each text clearly states why a particular object is important, and the jewellery selected shows an enormous range of periods, regions, artistic and stylist development, and materials.
Signature items featured in this volume include a magnificent pair of gold bracelets discovered inside a tomb in Olbia, Ukraine, and dating to the Hellenistic Period of the 1st-century BC; a pair of gold and semi-precious stone-inlaid eagle fibulae, dating from 6th-century Visigothic Spain; a cameo and gold-mounted brooch depicting Ellen Walters, made in Italy by the Saulini family around 1862; a gold Iris Corsage ornament by Tiffany & Co., and a wonderful corsage ornament of pansy blossoms executed in a combination of cast glass and plique-à-jour enamel by René Lalique, dating from 1904.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.