Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In Barkitecture, architecture and design writer Fred Albert has collected some of the most wonderful and fantastic doghouses ever created. Examples include doghouses with clock towers and thatch roofs, doghouses shaped like TV sets, and even some that look like dogs.
The book begins with an introduction that includes an entertaining history of the doghouse, accompanied by photos and drawings of noteworthy historical examples. Four Chapters follow: "Putting on the Dog" highlights stylish period reproductions; "Modern Barkitecture" includes cutting-edge "Bowhouse" designs; "A Breed Apart" features houses inspired by everyday objects; and the final chapter, "Puppourri," showcases wacky, one-of-a-kind structures that defy categorization.
Each house is illustrated by one or two color images and is accompanied by a witty, tounge-in-jowl text that describes the structures design and building materials, the creators inspirations, and their dogs reactions.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.