- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A thatched Balinese bale', overlooking a panorama of rice fields and open to the evening breeze, or a courtyard that combines temple carving with relaxing, recreational lounging space are enduring features of a distinctive "Bali-style". Shimmering pavilions, open verandahs, living rooms that invite the outside landscaping in—all are part of the Balinese tropical living experience.
This book focuses on these timeless features and shows the new and exciting ways in which they are being interpreted. All the contemporary villas, resort bungalows, shops, restaurants and other buildings in the book, most never photographed before are new additions to the Bali scene. Each is unique, and, most importantly, characterized by a distinctly modern feel. Cleaner lines, more imaginative use of space, sharp angles, and the use of stone, concrete and ceramic roof tiles, are increasingly visible along with the coconut wood, teak and thatching.
Stunning color photographs depict the residences set within their natural landscapes; architectural details; and a stunning array of individual interiors. Meticulous text compiled by an expert in tropical design relates the various stages of the development of this new, international style, and complements the fascinating array of interiors featured.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration