Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Make beekeeping a part of your backyard farming experience: enjoy honey, beeswax and a more fruitful garden, as your bees will work as hard as you do to make your backyard farm a success!
Backyard Farming: Keeping Honey Bees is your guide to successfully caring for your hive. As a comprehensive primer for first-time beekeepers, Keeping Honey Bees includes detailed illustrations and informative photographs that help to ease new homesteaders into the world of backyard beekeeping.
Keeping Honey Bees takes you from start to finish: from planning out your bees’ space in the yard and constructing/installing your hives, to feeding and nurturing your new colony, to enjoying your very own golden honey and more.
With Keeping Honey Bees, you will:
• Learn the proper use of the equipment necessary to make your beekeeping a success
• Construct the perfect apiary to minimize your workload and ensure a productive colony
• Gather honey and beeswax for profit, or to include in your own self-sufficiency plan
• Use the freshest, fullest honey possible in a variety of delicious recipes
…and many more tips and tricks from experienced farmers to help you avoid the most common pitfalls you might encounter.
Keeping Honey Bees is your first big step to joining the growing movement of homemakers and homesteaders looking to make a return to a healthier, happier way of life—and it starts right in your own backyard.
Backyard Farming is a series of easy-to-use guides to help urban, suburban, and rural dwellers turn their homes into homesteads. Whether planning to grow food for the family or for sale at the local farmers market, Backyard Farming provides simple instruction and essential information in a convenient reference.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.