Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Updated to reflect contemporary academic studies, this practical guide helps solve the many challenges of working with children diagnosed with both autism and severe learning difficulties. Educators, caregivers, and parents of children with autism will find thorough information on how to provide effective treatment for those with the condition as well as solutions for how to best care for autistic children from early childhood through adulthood. Frank, intelligent discussions cover the implications of dual diagnosis, characteristic behavior and development stages, fostering social interaction among other children, understanding and managing challenging behavior, as well as sexuality and the transition to adulthood. Detailed examples show how behavior can be understood and how to build on the existing strengths of individual children. Support for parents is also addressed.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.