Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Models range from charming five-room English cottages of brick and stucco to attractive two-story shingled Colonials with six rooms, fireplace, French doors, and a generous attic. Clearly written descriptions of interiors and exteriors complement detailed plans for each of 254 homes. Remarkable for their spacious and well-lit rooms, ample closets, large basements, and eat-in kitchens, many of these models also offer sun rooms, fireplaces, open porches, and second-story "sleeping porches." Richly illustrated with over 800 black-and-white line drawings and photographs, this attractive, modestly priced edition will appeal not only to builders and restorers of older houses, but also to professional architects, students, and anyone interested in distinctively American homes of the early twentieth century.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.