Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The authors demonstrate how real laboratory situations can diverge from ideal theory, acquainting readers with the kinds of problems common to construction of a nonlinear device. They also offer a detailed discussion of the practical problems and characteristics of nonlinear materials, as well as the selection procedures necessary to ensure the use of good material. Their treatment begins with an introduction to the theories of linear and nonlinear optics, along with the basic ideas behind them. Succeeding chapters explore phase matching and nonlinear materials, followed by detailed treatments of second-harmonic generation, parametric up-conversion, and optical parametric amplification and oscillation. Appendixes offer a comprehensive list of materials and their properties; the text concludes with references and an index.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.