Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The official guide to 302 miles of the Appalachian Trail, from Damascus, Va., near the Tennessee line south to the southern end of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park at Fontana Dam, N.C. The six detached maps (three sheets) included in the packet are water- and tear-resistant in seven colors at a scale of an inch to a mile, with elevation profiles. This area includes the spectacular southern balds, the majestic Highlands of Roan, and Cherokee National Forest, as well as the most-visited of the traditional national parks. The book includes detailed trail descriptions as well as thorough background information on towns, archival photographs, historical sites, and geology.
Vic Hasler (northeastern Tennessee), Leonard Bernstein (east-central Tennessee and parts of North Carolina), and Richard Ketelle (Smokies) are longtime, active volunteers with their respective Appalachian Trail clubs, who know the sections best because they help maintain them.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.