Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A Jewelry Classic
For three decades, Answers to Questions About Old Jewelry has served as the most respected and authoritative reference to the subject of vintage jewelry on the market. The new edition of this timeless classic finds acclaimed jewelry expert C. Jeanenne Bell at her best û sharing her impressive understanding of the subject with unbridled passion for her life-long pursuit.
Offering significant historical information and lavish images of remarkable pieces, this best-selling guide to antique jewelry takes you on a beautiful and edifying adventure. Bell's historical sense, coupled with her keen eye for detail and value, makes her work a cherished addition to the library for both the beginning or veteran jewelry collector.
This new edition features nearly 1,000 all-new color photographs of the most collectible jewelry today from 1840 to 1950, fully vetted values, and offers indispensable insight for various jewelry styles, including:
- Edwardian and Egyptian Revival
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco
- Retro Modern
- Bakelite, Costume, Mexican and Modernist
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.