Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Richard Neville, political satirist jailed after the Oz magazine censorship trials in the 1960s, mocks a culture that sees the world as either "a target market or a target"—a culture that reveals a "disturbing identification with Imperial Rome."
Neville provoked outrage for his -essay describing the United States as a nation out of control and "bent on serving its interests at any cost." Now, following September 11, Neville warns the "wounded Goliath is on the rampage," stuck in a "perilous psychic gridlock of us/them, good/evil."
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.