Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Brandywine River Museum of Art is home to one of the country’s renowned collections of American art. This stunning book reveals the beauty of the museum’s remarkable holdings, housed in a renovated nineteenth-century mill building with a steel- and-glass addition overlooking the Brandywine River, and of its three historic properties—the N. C. Wyeth home and studio, the Andrew Wyeth studio, and the Kuerner Farm, which inspired over 1,000 works by Andrew Wyeth—all National Historic Landmarks. This volume features fifty of the museum’s most beloved paintings, by artists such as John Kensett, Martin Johnson Heade, William Trost Richards, Horace Pippin, and Andrew Wyeth, along with immersive photographs of the 300-acre landscape surrounding the museum and historic structures. The introduction by curator Christine Podmaniczky includes a brief history of this unique institution, its art collection, and the intimate places where the Wyeth family lived and painted. This handsome volume will appeal not only to museum visitors but also to art lovers everywhere.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.