Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In American 1/2-ton Pickup Trucks of the 1960s, Norm Mort picks up the story of the continuing popularity of the pickup truck in America. Although the 1/2-ton American pickup truck was still purchased as a basic utility vehicle during the '60s, more and more, consumers were looking for stylish, comfortable, good handling, and high performing trucks.
The important role played in American life by the lightweight, high-production pickup truck is often overshadowed by their innate ruggedness, reliability and utilitarian nature. Yet, as the quickly-changing decade evolved, so did the pickup truck, and the manufacturers' interpretation of them. Continuing its trend from the 1950s, a trend towards greater style, comfort and optional equipment, the pickup truck would less and less assume the lines and styling of its flashy, sibling car versions, and instead evolve an identity all of its own.
With vintage photographs and advertising material from the author's collection as well as new original photographs by his son, Andrew Mort, this book is a visual treat for the pickup truck enthusiast.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.