Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A fascinating and unique overview of international currency, All the Money in the World vividly chronicles how political, cultural, and economic forces have shaped the development of coinage and paper currency from antiquity through today. Douglas Mudd, the Curator of the ANA (American Numismatic Association) Money Museum, describes the extraordinary diversity and beauty of monetary imagery -- an important source of cultural and historical information. This gorgeously illustrated and immensely entertaining book explains the origin and spread of coinage and paper currency. Ranging from the islands of Micronesia to Russia to the United States, All the Money in the World reveals the underlying connections between numismatic imagery and history.
Appealing to both experienced numismatists and novices alike, All the Money in the World provides a visually stunning and informative look at money's vital role in shaping both our past and present -- and influencing our hopes and dreams for the future.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.