Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Telling an engrossing and dramatic tale of a little-known aspect of Australia’s political history, this book investigates the details of the August 1940 crash of a Hudson bomber—the A16-97—that killed three Australian cabinet ministers. The plane crashed into a ridge near Canberra and, in the ghastly inferno, the nation lost its key war leaders. Over the next 12 months, it became clear that the passing of Geoffrey Street, Sir Henry Gullett, and James Fairbairn had destabilized Robert Menzies’ wartime government. As a direct but delayed consequence, John Curtin—widely regarded as one of the country's greatest wartime statesmen—became prime minister in October 1941. This book also controversially examines whether Air Minister Fairbairn, rather than the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) pilot Bob Hitchcock, had been at the controls.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.