Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
With examples from leading potters around the world, a practical guide to the latest techniques for potters, teachers, students, and anyone interested in working with clays and glazes
Describing and illustrating the latest pottery techniques, particularly for making large or complex pots, this book shows work from a cross-section of different studio potters and the materials, tools, and methods they use. It focuses on advanced techniques, including throwing on the wheel, hand building, coiling, slabbing, making and using molds, and altering thrown work. Clays and glazes are explained in detail, highlighting the many different colors obtainable and giving recipes and methods for creating and modifying glazes. Firing techniques are also covered and instructions for building a fast-fire kiln are included.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.