Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
• Works with the navel center, where negative emotions, stress, and illness accumulate
• Presents advanced techniques to release negative energy from the body and reestablish a healthy flow of vital energy to internal tissues and organs
From the Taoist point of view, good health depends upon the free flow of chi--healthy life-force energy--throughout the body. Taoists refer to healthy chi as good wind. When energy is trapped in the body it stagnates and becomes negative, manifesting in the symptoms of physical or emotional illness. Taoists call this negative energy sick or evil wind. The advanced Chi Nei Tsang practices focus on mastering these winds. They include techniques for developing sensitivity to sick winds, releasing internal energy blockages, and chasing sick winds from the body to reestablish a healthy flow of energy.
Negative energies caused by stress, tension, and the effects of past illnesses tend to accumulate in the naval center, so the advanced Chi Nei Tsang techniques use elbow pressure on specific reflex points around the navel to release energy blockages associated with each internal organ. They also work with wind access points found near the standard acupuncture points. These advanced practices build upon the organ detoxification and rejuvenation practices introduced in Chi Nei Tsang, allowing the practitioner to work intensively at an energetic level toward the restoration of optimum health and well-being.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.