Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In this engaging and accessibly written study, Richard J. Hand and Andrew Purssell introduce adaptation studies and its relation to Greene's works. They present new and incisive readings of key texts, including the various screen versions of Brighton Rock, The End of the Affair and The Quiet American, among others, and offer a critical examination of the industries in which Greene functioned as author, screenwriter, film critic and cultural figure. By closely exploring the various critical aspects of Greene and adaptation, and by encouraging readers to engage with the topics discussed through the inclusion of innovative exercises, Adapting Graham Greene makes a significant contribution to Graham Greene Studies and Adaptation Studies, as well as to Film and Literary Studies more generally.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.