Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
There's nothing in the world quite like Creole and Cajun cooking. Experience this unique, regional cooking tradition that's steeped in culture and history with Arcadiana Table.
In this beautifully photographed, 125-recipe regional cookbook, Louisiana native George Graham welcomes home cooks and food lovers to the world of Cajun and Creole cooking. The Acadiana region of southwest Louisiana, where this unique cuisine has its roots, is a journey into a fascinating culinary landscape.
Filled with many of the standard dishes expected in a Louisiana cookbook, Acadiana Table also includes brand-new recipes, techniques, and an exploration into the culture, geography, and history of this distinctive area. Fans of Louisiana are sure to love this cookbook, even if they've been cooking Creole and Cajun for years.
Book chapters include:
- First You Make a Roux
- Sunrise in Acadiana
- Simmering Black Pots
- A Little Lagniappe on the Side
- Farm Fresh
- The Cajun/Creole Coast
- If it Flies, It Fries
- Meats and the Mastery of the Boucherie
- Sweet Surrender
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.