Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Jon Glasby and Helen Dickinson's A-Z of Interagency Working provides an expertly organised source of clear explanation and astute commentary on a topic that is of importance to anyone working in the health and social care field today.
Capturing key policies, concepts and perspectives across the fields of adult and children's services, the book distils a complex subject into 70 pivotal ideas. Cross-references cleverly aid navigation and help the reader see how ideas connect up. This flexible source book makes sense of current policy, explains the latest terminology and engages with the evidence base for what is happening on the ground. It is also packed with excellent recommendations for further reading.
This is an ideal starting-point for students needing to get to grips with current debates, and a perfect point of reference for practitioners and policy-makers engaged in collaboration and partnership day to day.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.