Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Steeped in the wisdom of the Vedas, this ancient yet visionary deck is a tool to access your yogic intuition. Each card represents aspects of the self, symbolized by sacred figures and concepts that are integral to yoga and Ayurveda. Illuminated by ethereal artwork, the cards provide insight into the present and guidance for the future, connecting you to your inner wisdom and unlocking a deeper understanding of self.
With this beautifully designed deck, author Sahara Rose and illustrator Danielle Noel have created a unique approach to exploring and channeling the energies that flow through each of us. The accompanying full-color guide provides complete descriptions of each card as well as suggestions for working with the deck. Whether you choose to meditate on a single card or select several cards for a reading, you will uncover sacred meanings and receive cosmic intuition from the universe.
A Yogic Path Oracle Deck and Guide includes:
* Foil-embellished keepsake box with magnetic closure and lifting ribbon
* 54 full-color cards in a lift-top box
* 128-page full-color guidebook
"A Yogic Path is the perfect interactive guide to take you deeper into ancient yogic wisdom, that both educates and inspires you." --Deepak Chopra
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.