Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
But there's more to life in the north than the great outdoors. Our restaurants range from hearty, down-home pub style to French haute cuisine. Our museums include the famed K'san Village, Prince George's Railway Museum and historic Fort St. James (Did you know that Fort St. James was the unofficial capital of BC, long before New Westminster or Fort Victoria?), perched on the edge of fabulous Stuart Lake. And there are smaller situ off the beaten back, such as the Huble Farm, that are well worth a visit.
A Traveller's Guide to Northern British Columbia takes you to all these places and more. There are directions to some of the wildest places on the continent - and hotel and restaurant ratings for the happy camper who, having braved the wilderness, now needs a shower and a cappucino. There are maps to places of interest, and colour photographs that will bring the scenic highlights of the North into your living room, and make you want to see more.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.