Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In 1848, a carpenter named James Marshall discovered that there was gold in the riverbeds of the Sacramento Valley. Gold fever quickly spread across the country and around the world. By the thousands, hopeful people left their homes, families, and jobs in search of their fortune.
The California gold rush lasted for only seven years, but in that time it transformed California and affected the whole nation. People used their new riches to start businesses and build cities. People from many nations arrived to fill those cities. And in their quest for gold, the prospectors clashed with American Indians and set the stage for long-lasting tensions.
Explore the history of the California gold rush. Track the important events and turning points that made this discovery a pivotal part of the westward expansion of the United States.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.