Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Are you a teen dealing with stomach problems? If so, you’re not alone! Fourteen percent of high school students have symptoms of IBS—such as pain, bloating, and frequent trips to the bathroom. Plus (as if that weren’t bad enough!), poor gut health can mean missed school days and trips, awkward explanations, extra doctor’s visits, and major cafeteria confusion. Here’s the good news: In A Teen’s Guide to Gut Health, registered dietitian Rachel Meltzer Warren explains how you can find relief—on a low-FODMAP diet.
- GET DIAGNOSED: Whether it’s IBS, Crohn’s disease, colitis, or something else, Rachel Meltzer Warren explains the differences and who can help.
- GET FODMAP SAVVY: “FODMAPs” are certain carbs that can be hard to digest, and they lurk in many kinds of goodfor-you food, from apples to yogurt. Identify your triggers and learn to avoid them—with a twopart elimination diet, shopping lists, meal plans, and more.
- GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED: No topic is too embarrassing for Meltzer Warren. You’ll also find “Real Talk” from real teens throughout!
- GET COOKING! Plus, 30 simple, gluten-free recipes that are low-FODMAP-approved and great for meals, snacks, and sharing.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.