Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This is our farm-to-table story. It’s told through the phenomenal portrait photography of Ian Curio, who spent a year of his life in kitchens and gardens, from horse country to backcountry. It’s reflected in the field experiences and feature stories of journalist Ana Parra, founding director of the Hub City Farmers’ Market. It’s infused in the entertaining interviews by food enthusiast Amanda Richardson, who created the Hub City Bites culinary blog.
A Taste of Spartanburg is a book for and about people who love food. Use it to explore what’s grown here and to try your hand at using local ingredients in dishes made at home. Savor this volume and raise the flag for Spartanburg’s chefs and farmers!
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.