Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A jaunt through running’s greatest moments, gripping endurance feats, inspired solo pursuits and a whole host of heroes, helions and legend-makers.
From Paula Radcliffe's record-breaking marathon win to the birth of the gruelling Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc, Kilian Jornet's tequila stop on his way to winning the Hardrock 100 to the Bangkok half-marathon U-turn that set runners on a much longer journey than expected, the Galloping Granny to Marathon Monks, running historian Damian Hall brings together some of the most incredible, iconic, and at times highly unusual moments from the world of running.
With over 80 striking and unique illustrations by artist Daniel Seex, each inspired by the stories told, A Race Through the Greatest Running Stories is a sporting treasure trove of human virtue, vice and running trivia.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.