Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Films and television programs have made the public much more familiar with the handgun as it features in many dramas and thrillers, but unfortunately this exposure has led to many misconceptions about the uses and capabilities of such weapons. This book offers a more measured and realistic assessment of its virtues and faults. Tracing the history of the handgun from its appearance in the 14th century as a slow, clumsy inaccurate weapon up to the present day, when it can discharge twenty or more shots a second with great accuracy and power, Frederick Wilkinson studies the handgun's technical development, how it was used, the emergence of collectors, and explores associated topics such as holsters and ammunition. He looks at how the authorities have struggled to find a balance between those who wish to own a handgun and use it for sport and those who see any gun as a dangerous threat to the public that should be outlawed.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.