Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Incorporating many of the techniques of applied mathematics, the book also contains most of the concepts of rigorous analysis usually found in a course in advanced calculus. These techniques and concepts are presented in a setting where their need is clear and their application immediate. Chapters I through IV cover the one-dimensional wave equation, linear second-order partial differential equations in two variables, some properties of elliptic and parabolic equations and separation of variables, and Fourier series. Chapters V through VIII address nonhomogeneous problems, problems in higher dimensions and multiple Fourier series, Sturm-Liouville theory, and general Fourier expansions and analytic functions of a complex variable.
The last four chapters are devoted to the evaluation of integrals by complex variable methods, solutions based on the Fourier and Laplace transforms, and numerical approximation methods. Numerous exercises are included throughout the text, with solutions at the back.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.