Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The recent euro crisis and the dramatic increase of unemployment in some European countries have triggered a renewed interest in giving the EU the capability to stabilize the economies of its member states. One of the proposed instruments is a common European unemployment insurance program.
In this book, Sebastian Dullien offers a blueprint for developing such a continent-wide program and evaluates its chances for success. Buildingo in lessons from the administration of unemployment insurance in the United States, he outlines how a European unemployment benefit program could be constructed to provide significant stabilization to national business cycles without strongly extending social protection in Europe. The book provides a simulation of macroeconomic stabilization effects and payment flows between countries and discusses options, potential pitfalls, and existing concerns.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.