Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
John Henry Parker's remarkably timeless dictionary of architecture, first published in 1846, became such a success that he continued to revise it for several years. A profusely illustrated manual that is valuable as a reference or as a portable guide on visits to historical buildings, this authoritative glossary of nearly 500 words used in Greek, Roman, Italian, and Gothic architecture remains highly instructive and informative.
Accurate engravings complement many of the author's incisive descriptions — from a buttress in Glastonbury Abbey to zig-zag mouldings in a Norman doorway. Extended entries cover arches, windows, tombs, and other architectural elements; while shorter notes define less commonly used terms such as cavetto, dado, and embrasure.
An indispensable reference for architects and students of architecture, the text includes a topographical index to the illustrations, identifying the many British cathedrals, castles, and parish churches used as examples.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.