Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Adorned in a charming beige cloth cover, this reissue of Kate Lebo's whimsical love letter to poetry and pie-making features a new introduction by Lebo on commonplace books and six new illustrations by Jessica Bonin. This cliché-busting book explores factsreal and imaginedabout pie with a practical punch.
Kate Lebo is the author of Pie School: Lessons in Fruit, Flour and Butter (Sasquatch Books) and A Commonplace Book of Pie (Chin Music Press). Her essay The Loudproof Room” appeared in New England Review and was also chosen for Best American Essays 2015. Other essays and poems have appeared in Best New Poets, Willow Springs, AGNI, The Rumpus, Ninth Letter, and Gastronomica, and she writes the "Cooking the Books" column for the Spokesman-Review. She lives in Spokane, Washington.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.