Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Written by experts, this volume addresses the growth debate in Southeast Queensland, Australia, where population levels are expected to double over the next 20 years. Key topics explored include structuring growth, preparing for climate change, creating green and sustainable urban centers, integrating transport and infrastructure, and building a relationship between planning and the community. In addition, this analytical account considers how Australians, facing water and housing shortages as well as increasingly problematic traffic congestion, will have to determine how to develop the governance capacity to build on progressive practices.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.