Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A century of political history in India is studied in this comprehensive and thoroughly researched five-volume account of the Indian National Congress. Founded in 1885, the political party was instrumental in the movement for independence in India and has formed the majority of the Indian governments since. Originally published in 1985, these volumes reintroduce an important historical work and cover 100 years of Indian politics with unparalleled thoroughness.
This second volume covers the transformation of the Congress into a party of the people under the aegis of Mahatma Gandhi. The book also deals with the dissemination of socialist ideas within the national movement through the initiative of Jawaharlal Nehru. Contributors include M. S. Jain, J. C. Jha, Ravinder Kumar, J. P. Misra, B. R. Nanda, D. N. Panigrahi, S. N. Qanungo, Santimay Ray, Moin Shakir, Mohinder Singh, and Dwijendra Tripathi.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.