Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Reproduced from rare original issues of The Voice of Fashion, these patterns show that although most ladies' fashions of the 1890s were designed to conceal the body behind high necks, long sleeves, and full, floor-length skirts, a lively interest in revealing the female figure persisted. Elegant hand craftsmanship and the luxuriant draping of rich fabric further enhanced this statuesque idealization of femininity.
An informational general introduction to dressmaker's patterns and concise instructions for using them precede this lively parade of fin-de-siècle fashions. Readers will also find over 575 patterns and illustrations detailing the various garments, with individual instructions for making them. Costume enthusiasts interested in re-creating exact copies of vintage clothing will find this book an indispensable guide; indeed, anyone interested in the history of fashion and costume will welcome this fascinating reference to late Victorian dressmaking.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.