Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This book is an overview of weight loss surgery. Written by Scott A. Cunneen, MD, FACS, the Director of Bariatric Surgery at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angles and leading expert, the book is a concise resource for people with diabetes who are considering weight-loss surgery. Following the American Diabetes Association's 21 Things Series premise and structure, Dr. Cunneen covers all the important questions patients have when facing weight-loss surgery, such as, the types of bariatric surgery, how to prepare for the procedure, what to expect after surgery, establishing new habits and food routines, and managing the patients expectations.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.