Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Massive in scope and encyclopedic in detail, The Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, provides the most comprehensive reference to 20th century coins on the market.
The 45th edition of this tradition-rich catalog is vetted by experts worldwide, providing a global view of the most passionately collected and popular segment of numismatics. Based on the early work of numismatic giants Chester L. Krause and Clifford Mishler, the Standard Catalog is the reference of choice for beginning or serious collectors, researchers and coin dealers.
In the current market, with precious metals prices stable, collectible coin values have settled in to reasonable levels, driving careful collectors to seek out the highest grade coins available. This continuing interest in high-grade, exceptional coins is reflected in the catalog, which now offers more and better-defined values for many countries.
Inside you'll find new MS66, PF67 and PF69 values for coins from the Peoples Republic of China, as well as many redefined PF67 and PF69 values for modern gold coins world wide.
- Extensive yet easily managed, the catalog is organized by country with each listing providing:
- Current values for coins listed by date, mintmark, and grade
- Universally used KM reference numbers
- Clear descriptions and invaluable detail
- Total coin weight
- Actual precious metal weight
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.