Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The 2017 U.S. Coin Digest is the most comprehensive color guide to all United States coin issues on the market. Featuring professionally vetted values, complete coin listings, detailed photos, and much more, U.S. Coin Digest is perfect for beginner and expert collector alike.
Easy to use and easy to understand, U.S. Coin Digest answers all your questions about coinage from Colonial America to the present. Its unique "lay-flat" design makes it a wonderful handy resource tool while thousands of images make coin identification a snap.
Each year, U.S. Coin Digest is expertly organized and revalued, meaning the information remains fresh. In addition, new grade values have been added where needed to reflect demands in the ever-changing marketplace.
Whether sorting through a jar of coins or valuing a massive collection, U.S. Coin Digest is the perfect tool for the job.
Inside you will find:
- All U.S. coin issues
- Real-world market values
- 2,000 color images for easy identification
- 11 grades of coin condition
- Coinage of Colonial America to today
- Bullion coins
- Private gold coins
- Mint and proof sets
- Coins of Hawaii, Philippines and Puerto Rico
- Errors and varieties
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.