Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
An irreverent, vibrant, satirical, and largely untrue history of Ireland
Irish history started when people arrived on the island. At least, that is when history really got going. Before that things were rather quiet . . .
So begins C.M. Boylan's wonderfully irreverent take on the history of Ireland. It will take readers from the "Age of the Third Best Metal" through the struggles of Wolfe Tone (Ireland's best-named revolutionary) right through the Celtic Tiger years, when there was pancetta and rubies for all. And then on to the present day, when there are fewer rubies. Along the way, this history is not afraid to ask the hard questions, such as: Why were walls so important for the Normans? Can you describe and explain Limerick? Is your mother enjoying the Boom this weather? This book is a journey in itself, taking its lucky readers through the long and winding valley of history, and into the bright ocean of the future, right up to the point where the history ends.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.