Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Field of Cloth of Gold, a unique moment in European history, is explored in all its elegance in this lavishly illustrated book. Although it did not alter the course of the relations between the two kingdoms, this brief episode of Anglo-French reconciliation was the occasion for an extraordinary display of luxury and riches, whose unequalled profusion enduringly captured popular imagination. The meeting of Francis I and Henry VIII from June 7 to June 24, 1520, was above all a festival—of youth, of knightly ideals, of sensual pleasures, and of insouciance. The book brings to life this world of political illusion, cultural rivalries, and the emergence of the French Renaissance and provides an understanding of the European context that gave rise to this highly novel encounter. It relives the feasts, jousting, and masquerades of the Field of Cloth of Gold and follows the ups and downs of this seemingly impossible peace.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.