Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This might be the most useful book law students ever read. Not because it contains the details of case law, but because it teaches them how to think like a lawyer. From the fundamentals of effective argument to the principles, structures, and assumptions underlying our legal system, 101 Things I Learned in Law School makes the impenetrable clear and the complex understandable. Illustrated lessons summarize landmark cases and illuminate a fascinating range of questions, including:
* What is the difference between honesty and truthfulness?
* Why is circumstantial evidence often better than direct evidence?
* How does one find the proper sources to substantiate a legal argument?
* Why do states deliberately pass unconstitutional laws?
* How can testimony from a hostile witness be helpful?
Written by an internationally experienced attorney and law instructor, 101 Things I Learned in Law School is a concise, highly readable resource for law students, graduates, professionals, and anyone else fascinated--or confused--by our legal system.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.